Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:12:23 -0500
"I'm not operating on all cylinders"
Sukie

YA THINK?? For you to open yourself up with such a phrase in a post
on the FML refering to me indeed is not "operating on all cylinders".
Think of the ultimate come-back opportunities here.

Somehow people here likening me to a toy Furby with a loose giggle pin
doesn't seem so bad anymore.

That was great. Wow. Thank you for giving me a huge smile today. I
surely didn't expect "that" when the curtains opened on the web page.
We watched it three times. Then I "criterized" it and called Sean into
the room to watch my customized version. The background was flashing,
"SEAN" "I love you, Pharos" over and over while cute little pictures
of Pharos and Sean appeared over the top of the band.

Curse you Sukie Creature. Chet and I send curses your way. We can't get
the song out of our heads now. The cute little animals and the singing
ferret visual doesn't help. Where is the Oracle when you need her?!

[for those that missed the post: www.nobatteriesrequired.com]