From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:00:13 -0400
Yaknow, I understand that when a fert is descented they remove the anal
scent sacs.  Fine.  But with all the debate about descenting ruining their
way to find their way around, what about the two scent glands on the jaw?

My little guy rubs his chin on his toys and bedding before he lays down and
if I don't keep up with baths and such, that's the area the smells the worst
on him.  Of course he's happiest when sleeping in a crinkle sack and having
rubbed his chin on his tummy and back, he sort of soaks up new scent as soon
as he gets bathed.  Sigh.  Yes.  Stink is Status!