Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:07:56 -0400
I recieved this email and I could use the help of ferret people in
florida,I can handle the ferrets ,but I have no way to get them
to me in Birmingham Alabama,I do not know the whole story but it
sounds simple,

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
JAMES BARR (ZILLA'SFUZZY FRIENDS FERRET SHELTER/RESCUE)

I desperately need your help!! I found two ferrets and their lives are
not very safe. The owners are very young and irresponsible about the
ferrets. They do not clean their cage, or let them out of their cage to
exercise. They thought it would be easy, and now they treat them like
toys, that you can just pull out when you are ready to play with. I
unfortunatly can not take them, because I already have a ferret, and
two more would be more than I could handle. I want these two ferrets
to have a happy home; right now they are fighting each other because
of their living situation.

We live in Jacksonville Florida, If you know of a support team here
please advise.

Please advise where and who I can have these adorable ferrets adopted!!

Your contact is needed asap
Laura Rasmussen
904 721 2837