From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:51:00 -0500
Q: "Are you going to the symposium?  Are you giving a talk?"

A: I'll attend the symposium as long as the Symposium Committee allows me
   to bribe them....hey girls, the checks are in the mail....

Besides acting as a fashion plate for Hawaiian dress, I'll be involved in
a number of things.  I'll be hosting a topics table, answering ANY
question asked and giving a special gift for anyone able to stump me on a
non-vet question (I make a rule not to answer vet questions, even if I
know the answer).  I think I'll also be helping judging ferret photos.

The best thing will be Sunday, when I'll be talking several hours on
ferret enrichment.  Afterwards will be a "beach party" where I can be
asked questions, followed by a visit to the zoo, where I'll be available
for more verbal abuse, eh, I mean questions.

I'm bringing special gifts; a gift for those that eat at my topic table,
gifts for those who attend the enrichment talk, and a special gift for
those going to the zoo.  I will also give a gift to those who recognize
the shirt I wore to the Buckeye Bash.

One of the gifts will be a booklet of my favorite ferret recipes,
including the infamous Bob's Chicken Gravy.  There will be many more,
including a home recipe for baby food (for those tired of paying $0.80
per tiny bottle) and a nutrient rich diet for ferrets rescued from former
owners who fed horrible diets.  As a bonus will be a dietary guide (or
program) to use food as an enrichment for your ferrets.

This is going to be a lot of fun, and I hope to see you in Atlanta

Bob C