From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:04:48 -0500
Three years ago, on a frosty February morning in a small Arkansas town,
Maximilian arrived in this world.  A couple of months later he came to live
with me.  I named him "Maximilian" after Peter Falk's character in the movie
"The Great Race".  For those who have seen it, the connection should be
clear -- especially the parts where Jack Lemmon yells,
"MA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-X!!!  :-)

Since then, each day, no matter how gloomy, has had a ray of sunshine thanks
to this wonderful little fellow.

So here's to you, my terrific little friend.  May you have many more Happy
Birthdays!

C.B.