From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:14:50 -0400
Cindy just called me. Tom is out of surgery, but still asleep. They had
to put him on a ventilator and will re-evaluate the situation tomorrow.
The surgery went well. Cindy thanks you for all your prayers and
support. I will send an update tomorrow.

We have had several offers to volunteer from people that live very
close to Cindy. Two are at her house today, getting everything squared
away and letting the furkids out to play.

Cindy is very touched and appreciative of the help and prayers. Tom
helps Cindy with the ferrets a lot, so there will be a need for quite
a while, but I think we will have it covered.

Ferret people are so great when it really matters.

Lisa