From:
karen vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 02:16:36 -0400
Okay, I admit, the number of times that Kato (Katoe) has run away might mean
something insulting about MY intelligence.  Anyway, yesterday I "fixed"up
the outdoor cage again and in 15 minutes we had a breakout!  When everyone
who was not in the house was retrieved, Kato was not present.  All day we
called him and searched around.  I accepted that he may have been killed by
a wandering predator.  This did not stop me from searching.  This afternoon
while I was at work, he came scampering up the front awn as always to play
with the kids when they came out!  This is a rare ferret.He thinks he should
be allowed out just as the cats are.  At least that's what it seems.  Well,
he's behin ed locked doors once again!  He is not the most friendly ferret I
have-I guess THAT one is inside when a poor Kato tries to make a break for
it.  From now on, they will both come in together!

Karen