From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:41:43 -0600
This is Beth & Anna-Maria with the Ferret Cubby & Small Animal Rescue.
We have an opportunity to bring in some much needed funds to the
shelter by you simply adding the goodsearch tool bar to your computer.
They will dontate $1.00 for each person who downloads the tool bar
to their computer and also will pay the shelter 2 cents per search
everyone does using the tool bar. What a great way to help animals
without having any expense out of your own pocket! Sorry about sending
this twice. Looking forward to hearing from you!

GoodSearch & GoodShop News
April 5, 2010

89,000 nonprofits and schools are now on-board and close to 100 more
are joining us each day!

Greetings!

Just a reminder that we'll be giving away $5,000 starting tomorrow
April 6th at 9am Eastern through April 9th at 9am Eastern!

We will donate $1 for each toolbar that is downloaded during that time
period to the user's designated nonprofit or school up to $5,000!
Simply spread the word and get your supporters to add your toolbar to
their browser and for each download, we'll donate a dollar to your
cause! It's that simple! Keep in mind, there's a $5,000 limit, so make
sure your supporters are some of the first 5,000 people to get to the
site! For more details click here - Toolbar Giveaway Details.

$5,000 GoodSearch Giveaway - Three Days Only!

GoodSearch will donate a $1 for every toolbar that is downloaded
between April 6th at 9am Eastern and April 9th at 9am Eastern up to
$5,000!! Please download the toolbar right now by following this link -
(see below for instructions on how to create a link to your customized
toolbar download page)

Our new (OUR CAUSE) toolbar is free to download and allows you to raise
money for our cause every time you search or shop online! Once added
to IE or Firefox, each time you shop at more than 1,300 stores (from
Amazon to Zazzle!) a percentage of your purchase will automatically be
donated to (OUR CAUSE)- at no cost to you (and you may even save money
as the toolbar provides coupons and deals as well!). The toolbar also
has a search box and each time you search the Internet, about a penny
is donated to (OUR CAUSE) (URL)

Please hurry and do this now so that we can earn the $1 bonus per
toolbar!

And, please pass this along to all of your friends. The two minutes
it takes to add this toolbar to your browser can make a lifetime of
difference for our cause!

Get the toolbar NOW! (URL)

Directions to Get Your Direct Toolbar Link (URL)

To generate your customized toolbar download page, please follow these
steps:

1. Go to www.goodsearch.com
2. Enter Ferret Cubby Shelter Rescue into the "Who do you GoodSearch
   for" box
3. Click on "Get the GoodSearch toolbar"
4. Copy the url from that page - that is your customized toolbar
  download page

Lastly, in case you haven't seen it yet, here's what the customized
toolbar looks like...

Good luck!

Sincerely,
The GoodSearch Team

[Moderator's note: No custom URLs were listed in the post, but the
instructions listed right above should get the same result for those
wishing to try. BIG]