Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:30:52 +0000
It's such helpful ammunition to know ferret numbers of other folks.  My
family thinks I'm crazy to have five of them.  I keep pointing out that
in the ferret world five is not an outrageous number.  It's actually kind
of low! :)

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee and currently have four boys (Joe, Bear,
Jeffry and Ringo) and one girl, Miesa (the Princess).  Joe is a pet store
baby and Miesa is from a breeder.  The other three boys are shelter
adoptions.  I'd love to add another baby, but our little world is pretty
set right now.  I think a little one would upset the balance of the
universe.  So five it is!

Anne