From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:16:52 -0700
I gotta jump in on this.  I see both sides of the argument here.  I have
always thought it would be easier to sent photos digitally also.  And I
think it would be easier for the person making the calender.  Plus you
were probably get more participation.  BUT!!  I see what Judy says about
the copies and showing them in a book.  How fun would that be.  Yeah it
can be a little more trouble to go have a photo printed.  But come on
guys, how much trouble is it.  Ihave sumbitted photos to every calendar,
so that mean I have had my copies made.  It really wasn't that big of a
deal.  And frankly 5.00 a picture isn't that big of a deal either.  Let's
remember where the money from this calender is going.  It's going to SOS
so it will benefit ferrets everywhere.  Isn't that whats most important
here.  That's what this is all about.

I love the FML Calendar, and I can't wait to see this years.

Regards,
Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, and Buddy