From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:47:28 EST
Hold on, Ajax.You're still young,and I don't like the heat.All that sand
sounds tempting though.There's only one problem,there are NO CORNERS.How's
a guy supposed to use the facilities,if you know what I mean.Especially
after all those raisins.

We'll just have to buck up and wait for the right jill to come along.
Hmmmm,Jasmines looking better and better now.I think I'll go chase Jasmine
for a while.See you later,Ajax.Remember Pepe le Pew.

Taz (Wait for me Jasmine.)