Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:57:58 -0800
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday Alexandra in MA wrote:

>Yesterday Robin wrote:
>>I need some suggestions as to how to keep my ferrets from squeezing
>>themselves under their ferret room door.

>Well, I think I've hit on the answer, <snip> and slide the roof against
>the gap beneath the ferret room door until it's flush up against it,
>blocking it completely.
>
>There now!  Let 'em squeeze under *that*!

Oh, yeah, Alexandra (he said sarcastically), like that's gonna work!
They will simply reduce themselves to their molecular state, transport
through the truck and rematerialize on the other side of the door!  I
don't know WHAT you were thinking (Switch the Kit and Lily must have
been playing with the computer!) but that's no help!  Say something
useful like, *The only way to prevent your ferrets from sliding under
the door is to open the door so they can go through it!*

::wanders off, muttering to self::
Sheesh!And to think they let her give advice in Ferrets Magazine!

Shadow, official spokesfert for
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang: Shadow, Sir Walter, Maggie Mae, Rocky
Bobbles, Pigglet, Baby Girl and Sammie

=====
Meet Me in St. Louis!
April 29 - May 1, 2005