From:
Bryan Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:32:01 -0800
My female Stela (Name is from Mustelid, not too interesting but I liked it)
likes to hide just about anything she can get her little mouth on.  At full
grown, she's just a little over a pound so she looks a lot like a kit, I'm
very pleased with her size as it makes her easy for shoulder trips out of
the house.  Anyway, her favorite two things to carry off in the whole world
is: the plug to the bath tub.  She loves batheing, which I hear is odd, and
frequently crawls in the tub to get the stopper and hide it.  But she never
takes it without running under my feet with it to show how genious she is.
Her other favorite, is my large universal remote with big buttons.  She can
grip the big "power on" button and carry this anywhere in the house.
Needless to say, we have had some adventures attempting to find it at two
minutes before the lottery numbers are drawn.  But rat thing loves the
chase.  If only she could talk.  I'm still missing a tennis ball, one cheap
silver ring, and many straws as her whole goal in life is to sneak up and
steal straws from my soda drinks.

                                        -Bryan