From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 04:17:29 EST
Princess Pepper ,Princess Pepper I saw your note, and I was looking over
Mommys shoulder when she was looking at da webstie you was tawkin bout.
You sure is a pwetty girl Princess Pepper.  Wanna be my girlfwind?

Mommy says to qwit flirting wif you.  And to quit weminding poople about
the SOS ADV raffle.  cause she wants to win.  Have you seen all the
goodies??  My Mommy is wishing for Auntie Kats aghan.  If she wins, ya
wanna snuggle in it wif me?  ::wiggling eyebrows:::::

So all you people out dere go spend your money on raisins for your
ferrets.  Don't be going and looking at dat website my Mommy keeps
looking at and rubbing her hands and giggling at.
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
Dat way maybe I can snuggle wif Princess Pepper in a Aunty Kats afghan
for Christmas.

Big Bear