Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 00:16:30 +0000
Happy Thanksgiving all
<make sure you give an extra rasin to your fuzzies :)>

Our First ferret nickname is L.S.  (which means Lil Sh**).  We called
hime this because he was getting into everything, well we couldn't keep
calling him LS and he needed a proper name so we came up with Ellis, But
we know better :).

strangest thing ever stolen by our ferrets, was my credit card,
stolen by our late and sorely missed ferret Kami (2 month now :( )

Matthew Racicot