From:
Lil Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:25:22 -0400
Just a quick note... As I sit here with tears running down my face.  the
story of the ferret with the grape-type tumors.  My heart went right out
the window... I think of the pain and decisions that the parents had to
make and I think of my own....two ferrets and the thought of them one day
heading for rainbow bridge... I guess...as long as I read this list there
will be the support of all the ferret lovers, from all over.  To give
support to those in need... and for those who need help... Bless all of

I also checked out some of the photo's and site's. Nice.