From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 20:41:25 -0600
Pinky here - just want to let all you ferrets out there know about the way
cool extra large plush hammock that my mom & dad got me for Christmas.  It
has synthetic lambswool all the way to the tips - it's so soft & feels good
on my bald spots from my adrenal tumor.  The best part is that I no longer
get squished on the bottom of the ferret pile.  There is plenty of room for
my friends Jasmine & Shadow to lay curled up beside me instead of on top of
me.

I hope all you ferrets out there are okay, Mom is so behind on the FML we
have no idea what is going on in ferret world.

Well, I think I'll go back to the hammock.  It's irresistible!  Squeak,
grunt, & act miserable when you are in your hammock & maybe you will get a
hammock like mine, too.  You can get one from Trish at Ferrets First Rescue
& Shelter.  Not only do you get a fabulous hammock, but you also help out
the shelter kids.  You know what?  Included with the hammock was a box of
raisins sent to me from Santa - awwww!

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, Bear, & Ariel