Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 10:09:20 -0700
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary had the most wonderful visit form
April 'Big Ole Name' from Totally Ferret on Friday! She is a fantastic
ferret person and we spent a great deal of time in our ferret room with
the 20 rescued furbabies. She took a shine to Angel one of our old
boys. ( Don't tell Izzy- she'll be jealous that mom was snugglin with
another fertie!) And a group of the fuzzies ganged up & stole her shoe!
What fun!!

You can see pics onn our Facebook cause page ( & eventually on our
website too!)
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/111564?as_id=571738&as_type=Sharing&

http://media.causes.com/571738?

http://media.causes.com/571740?

Thanks April for taking time to come visit us! Can't wait for ya to
come back again :)

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary