From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:51:59 -0700
Thank you to EVERYONE that sent prayers and well wishes for Mikey while
he was at the vets.  He got to come home today.  The drain was pulled out
of his neck/face this morning, and the hole has to be flushed out 2-3
times a day (I can tell this is very painful for him, as he shakes and
cries when it is done)  It appears DR got the whole abcess, and hopefully
he will be just fine :)  He's been eating like a horse since he got home,
and although he is in his own cage for the next few days, he got to say
"hello" to everyone, and all the ferrets were happy to see him.

I was so shocked and surprised when I picked him up to hear that his meds
were charged to the "angel fund".  I'm so happy to be able to have such a
wonderful place to take care of my babies.  If they only knew how much it
means to me....If everyone knew how much help they have been... Tracey,
Sandi, Denise, Renee, Dr. Moore, everyone on the FML & CMF....I dont
think I'll ever find kinder, sweeter people.

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /