From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:41:44 -0400
I see from her post last night that Chere McCoy, who has helped who knows
how many animals affected by disasters across the U.S., is now a possible
disaster refugee herself.  S.O.S. will try to help Chere and any other
shelter affected by the hurricanes.

Please contact me or anyone else in S.O.S. to let us know of any ferret
shelter that needs hurricane relief help.  Our addresses are our first
names @supportourshelters.org

We will be raising financial help for the shelters as long as it is
needed so that we can be a central distribution agent if the worst
happens and there are several groups that need help.  Because we are a
non-profit, this will also provided tax deductions for donors even if
the shelters that benefit are not a 501(c)3 organization.

Now let's pray for the ferrets' sakes that we are not needed!

Blessings,
Judith
Ela, Georgia, Kat, Judy, Lisa, Joanne
(Georgia and Judy [not Judith] are busy moving, so perhaps you should
contact one of the rest of us)
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
          100 Walsh Road