Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:44:19 +0100
I took my rescued fuzzy Warhol to a ferret racing show today.  He's never
raced up tubes before and I thought he would hate it.  He ended up winning
a speed record.  And a 2nd. a 3rd and a 4th rosette.  Apparently his speed
is so fast he will be entered for the Guinness Book of Records.  It was
great meeting other ferret lovers and seeing different colours.  Ended up
being filmed for tele and interviewed for radio.I was totally astounded at
his efforts.  He was asleep in hubby's arms by the end of the day.  He
behaved impeccably kissing members of the public and press!  And Hubby has
totally changed his view about ferrets..lol

Today has been chaotic with press and friends phoning up to congratulate
Warhol, never mind me!  He has been shattered today after running 14 races
and enjoying them especially when he got he the scent of the slow females
in the next tube..  Thank god he's castrated.

-- I hope he can raise money for the Ferret Trust somehow.
Jacqui.

Visit my cave at.
http://cus.umist.ac.uk/~selkie