From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:22:13 -0400
The folks and ferrets at Ferret Wise are most grateful to the community
which has supported it's missions since 1993!!!!!

The kids in our care are always fed well, vetted and loved, and shelter
friends have assisted us to accomplish these tasks.

We have been very fortunate to have friends offer to assist in this years
HOLIDAY RAFFLE!

The following drawings will be held  Saturday Dec. 11 , 2005
at Holiday Open House, Ferret Wise Annex in Marlborough, NH

Prizes include:

1st - Framed signed & numbered print by artist Linda Jo Nielson
319/500  (value $75.00)
donated by Mary & Joel Cohen, Framed in a wonderful wood frame with
gilt trim by Ron Yantiis, Inkberry, Marlborough (value $207.00)
Combined value of piece $282.00

2nd - Hand Crocheted Fiesta Afghan crafted by hospice Mom Marilyn Ledoux.
Double strands for a warm and rich afghan perfect for winter lounging!
Measures approximately 4.5 ft x 6 ft .  Colors: rose w/ white, chocolate,
bright pumpkin orange, green w/ white, canary yellow, ebony.  Value
$100.00

3rd- Special custom crafted set of Ferret Bedding by Xtasy Etc.  includes
large flat, deluxe side opening and choice of top sleeper or large top
sleeper.  Value $68.00

Tickets $3 each or 2 $5.00

Winner need not be present to win.  Items will be shipped N/C to winners
prior to the holiday season.

See photos at:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html

Contact  email : [log in to unmask]

payments accepted via Paypal ( please include a $1 additional to offset
processing fees)

Thanks for allowing us to continue the following programs:

Hospice care & rehabilitation for abuse / neglect ferret residents
Education For Caretakers
Humane Worker Education
Rescue Consults
Cruelty Prevention
Legislative Education

for more information on our programs and services please visit:
www.ferretwise.org