From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:42:09 -0500
I got some reaction of that statement yesterday. Wasn't sure if anyone
would recognize the movie line but two people did. BIG was one and even
corrected the spelling. Pester doesn't know how to use a spell check
yet, too young.

Those were the good ole days when every corner drug store had a tube
tester to help you fix your black and white TV, you drove there in cars
that had non radial tube tires that never went thru a drive thru burger
joint because they had not been invented yet, along with ball point
pens, pocket transistor radios, FM radio stations, home computers or
even cell phones among a very long list of things we take for granted
today.

But the ferret remains the same now as they were in those days and they
provide the same fun and comfort now they always did. Some things,
thankfully, never change and the ferret is one.

I did see two different ads with a ferret in it. One was a ferret in a
carry pouch that made a noise from a gaping mouth, not a real display
of what a ferret really does or sounds like and an albino ferret that
quickly appeared for a fleeting moment in a different ad. It seems they
are gaining good publicity in a very decent non threatening way to
either us or them. Good.

Don't know how I would get along without all those 'kisses' pester
plants on me, Peekaboo does that too but not as rambunxiously as Pester
does. Good little guys, glad to have them.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111