From:
Christine Najdzionek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:10:54 -0500
I can't remember where the ferret rescue is on Long Island. Maybe I'm
wrong - it may be in Westchester, but, anyway, I'm out in Riverhead on
Long Island, and somehow lost this information. They say that they will
take any ferrets, even owner turn-ins. I may have to turn in my ferret,
to make room for my best friend who will soon be homeless. Our dear
little Fuzz currently has his own bedroom, but that room will have to
be used by my friend, who is chronically ill, and can't tolerate living
in the same small room with a ferret. We love our Fuzz so much, but
sometimes life presents us with difficult decisions. This is one of
them. So, if someone could email me the name and email of this ferret
rescue, I would be so appreciative. OR, if anyone wants to adopt my
little Fuzz, let me know. Just know that I will be very strict about
who takes him.

Many thanks, Christine, [log in to unmask]