From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:22:43 -0500
Background: I often sleep propped up with a triangular pillow when my
asthma kicks up and all of the ferrets know that.

Visual Background: Scooter has IBD and some GI deformities and one long
term complication of those and of the needed surgeries he's had is that
Scooter tends to spread (to be polite about it), so has to be dieted with
food reduction since he can not move around very freely due to things
like having his stomach adhered to other organs, especially to his liver.

Never-the-less Scooter enjoys life and he is very much one to try things
I do.

Picture this: Steve walks into the bedroom and finds that in her play
with my pillows (one of Ashling's many favorite games) she has tossed
those pillows onto the floor.  Scooter decides that he needs a nap and
might as well do it like Mom does, so there is Scooter, sound asleep,
head near the top of the triangular wedge, tongue out, bum on the floor,
and legs and belly softly spreading...

Sorry, no photo.  Steve began laughing so hard that I came running and
all the noise woke Tootie.

 ---

Okay, now that Apple is producing some computer interactive clothing (a
jacket that lets the person run the ipod from the sleeve instead of going
into the pocket, I have two questions.  They are imaginative questions
rather than down to earth serious types.  Say that you could have ferret
interactive computerized textiles.  What would you WANT your ferret to
have or you to have for ferret related interactions?  What would most
want your ferret to NOT have?

Could you imagine bedding programmed to release treats (but not too many)
when the ferret performed a certain action?  How about bedding that said,
"Wake up ferret; you need to go push-pot" when your ferret passed gas?

Only rules; be nice and make us all smile!