Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:19:34 EST
Hey All,

I've been on the FML for about a year (since I got my computer) but I've
had ferrets for about 15 years.  Currently I have 11: Tango, Beavis,
Dudley, Oscar, Chobi, Minnie, Mickey, Max, Miles, Chloe-Bear, and Maggie
(the birdy slayer :S).  But I have 11 at the bridge, I'm hoping to have
a Ferrety Fun Farm in the afterlife so that's a good start, as my dog is
getting pretty good at herding ferrets :D.

I also just wanted to comment on that little "Sally" Ben Stiller.....GET
OVER IT, if I got a shot everytime I've gotten bit by a ferret they'd
have to set me up with my own room in the hospital!!!!!!  (especially on
Ferret Bath Day).

Just out of curiosity.....I'd like to take a vote as to how many people
on this list WOULD dump their "significant other" if they were made to
choose between them and their ferrets, my boyfriend KNOWS I'd kick him
out soooooo hard he'd be pooping shoe leather for a week!!!  (That's
probably how I get to keep 11 :D)  Yes we have actually discussed it and
he "tolerates" my herd and he cringes everytime I go to the pet store to
buy Ferret Food.

Dooks and Salutations,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen