From:
Star City Ferret Club & Rescue Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:23:10 GMT
Good day FML,
A little while back someone placed a listing here from Roanoke, VA,
needing to find a home for her ferrets.  One of our shelter members
contacted her to help but we haven't heard back yet.  Please update
us as to the status of your request.

Somewhat off topic:
Our local ferret club (Star City Ferret Club) is having a multi-family
yard sale this coming Saturday & Sunday, July 9 & 10 starting at 7 am
until we can't stand any longer.  We are in Roanoke, VA and the sale is
at my home; 4902 Morwanda Ave.  We have also invited all my neighbors
to put their own items out.  All proceeds raised at my address are to
benefit the Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice.  Several neighbors have
already donated items to us to put out to sell.  This is our second
fund-raising effort; the first was a trip to the local flea market two
months ago but we were limited to what we could cram into our cars, plus
we had to pay out a big chunk of our own cash to get into the thing.

I don't expect most of y'all can make it as the geographical spread of
the group makes this almost impossible but I appreciate the opportunity
to let you guys know about it.

Director, Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
http://www.orgsites.com/va/biglickferrethospice
Founder, Star City Ferret Club & Rescue Network
http://starcityferrets.bravehost.com