From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:07:29 -0700
Dear Diary,
today I felt really itchy.my mom looked at me and saw two fleas!  ;.< she
gave me a bath awile ago but the fleas are still here!I really don't like
them!;.< I figured out a new game today.I go in the third drawer of my mom's
dresser.she looks for me every where,but she cannot find me.I poke out my
head and she trys to grab me out.I duck and go to a diferent level.This
seems to really anger my mom.(but to tell you the truth I think shes cute
when she is mad!  hehe)

I have good news about the word contest that I am haveing.4 people have
entered.I need about 3 more people before I can say who has won.  ok if you
don't know what I am talking about I am haveing a contest.if you could
describe your ferret in what word what would it be.  tell your ferret's
age,name,gender,color and the word.in the subject put FERRET WORD.

example:

Word:crazy
name:chupa
age:3 months
gender:female
color:albino

send your entries to [log in to unmask]

this is only for fun.no prizes are given.
there will be first,second,third,forth and honorable mentions.
ok I better go play the dresser game.BYE!
good bye,Chupa

"and here with me is the champion dresser climber Chupa"
"how do you feel now that you have won the championship?"
 Chupa:"sure beats getting my ear bitten off!"
;.>