Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:07:31 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Please stop all mail to my e mail box as my computer is down. Terry I
cannot do prayers right now I am sorry. Dotty please call me again I
need your phone number and need to know about Heidi. All club groups
and personal friends and family please donot email me right now;
Please put my mail on no mail for now with all the groups. I am at
my neighbors right now and my mail box is filling up.

I don't know when I will be back on line.

God Bless You All
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue