Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:59:10 -0700
I hope this is o.k. to post here. And others feel free to cross-post so
others know about the contest.

I entered Serena in a cutest pets contest. I will enter a different
picture each week for 12 weeks. Each week one winner will be chosen by
the most votes, so we have 12 chances to win. Out of the 12, the judges
will pick the grand prize winner ($1 million) and 3 runners up ($5000).

Serena isn't sure if she's a dog or a ferret, which you can see by
looking at her photo album on my facebook page, and if we win anything
it will benefit Serena and the fuzzies. We only need to win the most
votes 1 week to be in the final 12 and since this is the 1st week it
is probably our best chance.

I'll try to capture good photos of her with the ferrets - easier said
than done! Serena is easy to photograph - she presents perfect
possibilities - but the ferrets are just the opposite, especially when
I'm trying to get Serena in the picture with them.

So, if you haven't entered your own dog, Please vote for Serena!
<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=72E29DCDBA2A546CD3E16F9575A760F7&page=12>

Thank you! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org