From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:50:19 -0500
Matt writes
>I was writing my letters tonight, when I saw on my rep's web site that
>it takes mail about 3 weeks to be received due to security screening.
>Can someone in the know advise as to whether we should be sending
>letters, faxes, or email?

As Sukie said, snail mail makes the greatest impact, because it requires
the most effort from the sender, and thus implies the greatest concern.

Time is really not of the essence here, so if it takes 3 weeks to get
to your reps, that's ok.  Or if it takes you a couple weeks to get around
to writing, that's ok too.  Just don't let it slip entirely!

My recommendation is to use at least 2 methods to contact your reps:
phone, fax or email, and then followup with a snail mail.

Linda Iroff
YOU can help improve ferret condition at breeders, in transport and at
pet stores! See our web site for details:
http://www.ferretcongress.org