From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:48:05 -0400
Yogi's are yummy (I guess by ferret's reactions) yogurt based ferret
treats.  They are made by 8 in 1, who I love for their other great ferret
products (8 in 1 Ultimate kibble, ferretone, etc) and for their generous
donations to my local shelter.  But, those yogi's have too much sugar!
Make them an occasional treat!  I use the red cranberry ones occasionally
as a poop indicator when I want to figure out what fuzzie is having
irregular poops (it turns them identifiable red!)

Dooks