From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:17:20 EDT
Thank you for the list of Shelters.  I was surprised at how many ferrets
some shelters had and how few others.  I will donate a little money to each
one every month.  I wish I lived closer so I could do more.  None were close
to me.  (Baton Rouge, LA)

I also want to send my prayers out to Randy at Ferret Aid and the two little
guys that were rescued in the bag at the park.  Keep us up to date on their
progress.  Poor little fellows, I hope someone out there has the information
needed to catch the jerks that did this.  Being an animal lover I cannot
understand the mentality it must take to do such a cowardly act.  All
animals are precious, I will hug my two close tonight and thank God I am one
of the good guys.

Carol, Oscar ferret and Sweet Lilly