From:
Donna R Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:05:03 -0500
Hello FML'ers;

I wanted to drop a line and tell all who wrote to me(you know who you are)
when my Powder passed how much your wonderful thoughts are appreciated.
All the kind and wonderful words helped keep me from going into a
depressed funk.  I was(and still am)very sad, but can deal with it.
Especially knowing that there are so many wonderfully, kind folks out
there.

Thank goodness for good memories.  I have great memories of when she was
alive and we were together(and some great pictures as well.)  But all of
the condolences and well wishes made it so much easier for me to handle
this very unexpected event(her passing.)

I want to tell everyone "Thank You" for your kindness.

I still have eight little fuzzies that love and need me.  And now I will
focus on their needs and wants.  They are a great group.  But I do not
need to tell anyone on this list how wonderful Ferrets are.  And how they
can bring a smile to a person, and they don't even have to try very hard.

Again I want to thank everyone.

Donna(and my eight furry owners)