From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:04:08 -0700
After a year's worth of research, Sacramento State University has sent
us the report we commissioned from them. You can read it at
http://ferretsanon.com/EIR/Final_Report.pdf

I am a little numb looking over it. I would greatly appreciate any
advice from the ferret experts reading this. If I sent this to Governor
Schwarzenegger or the current candidates for governor I would imagine
they would think the ferret issue is a weighty issue requiring serious
study. I'd rather convey the simple - "they're legal in 48 states,
already in California in large number, what's the deal?"

Also, the final report came with an unexpected bill of $2,250.12.
If you would help defray that cost, a visit to this link would be
appreciated
http://www.legalizeferrets.org/donate.html

ferret_sig