From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:33:26 -0400
Hi..

I have listed the top 3 winners of the Ferret of the Day, and the top 5
Ferrets from all the other rings on our web site.  It is not all complete
as of yet, but you can bookmark it and return at anytime.  I should have it
all done by this weekend.

Also, we are going to have a Championship show next year.  It will be an
AFA Sanction Show.  I will be posting the date as soon as we can confirm
it.  We want to have a specialty show in March, April, or May.  Please if
you know of any open dates for those Months, Please email me.

Thanks, Judy & Gary

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117