Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 11:15:54 -0400
> http://www.ailovepet.jp/ferreetshow_07.4.1/special033.html

I 'bout peed when I saw this video. The little ferret waving in
the beginning just slayed me. Wonderful, wonderful editing and
production ... kudo's to whomever took so much time and put so
much work into it.

I was freaking out over all of the ... stuff. The JFA has so much
cool ... STUFF! I want it! Hehe! Boy you guys sure know how to have
fun across the ocean.

I can't wait to show Sean. Sean has always felt a very special affinity
for the Japanese because they were so good to him and very supportive
over the years by showing a lot of interest in Sean and Rocky. They
published his story from start to end over the years. We still have
the special container of stones that came with the lovely flower
arrangement that they sent Sean when Rocky passed away. Sean has since
taken up great interest in Japan. He lives and breaths their animation,
Nintendo, cars, anything else. We joke and we always say "There's your
people!" when we see Japanese on TV. He always replies, "Yup!" Sean
Donovan is so Irish, he is practically a redhead, but you can't tell
that to this fair skinned boy. That is not where his hear lies.

Thanks to Scarlett and others for putting this event up on the web as
well as posting it on the fml.

the whole site:
http://nippynihon.blogspot.com/2007/04/16th-hamamatsu-spring-championship.html