From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:48:06 -0400
God day everyone!  I baught from 8 and 1 the ferret marshmellow cakes.
When I opened the package at home, dead and live moths fell ot and flew
out and there was a worm!  YUCK!  I returned them to the pet store where
I had purchased them and they refunded my money.  I also emailed 8 in 1
a nice email just to let them know what had happened.  I got a nice
response from Donna McTiernan, CustomernService Rep.  She was very hapy
that I let her know of these problems with the product and she is going
to mail me replacements......which I thought was nice.  Just wanted to
share this good customer service experience with you!

Tamjam
and Zues and Gabby