From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:47:58 -0700
>From:    sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Mustella furo allegra
>
>Could it be post-nasal drip?  The flu?  Time to dust?  Allergies?  The
>pine pollen count, especially, is very high this week.  My car is streaky
>yellow and dusted with it.  It used to be red.
>
>Something's up with Switch and Sabrina.  Tonight they stole all the
>Allegra allergy pills and stashed them in their special place between the
>arm of the sofa and the wall, the place where they keep their treasures,
>including, of course, the beloved spark plug wire.

These tales of our dear Sabrina and her co-conspirator Switch arethe main
reason wekeep reading the FML.  THanks ever so much.  And extra thanks
for taking such good care of the cantankerous old lady.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets