From:
"J. Scheer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:30:12 -0500
I was pondering all the events of this past year; illnesses, passings,
new and hopeful medical treatments, and the wonderful doings of
everyone in the ferret community.

I have not been on the Internet long; just a few years, but in that
time a fantastic and beautiful new world of so many people in loving,
sharing, and helping each other has opened up for me and my fur kids.

My Christmas blessings will include each of you for your own worth,
for all of you are treasures for which I am most grateful!!

Merry Christmas,
and may 2010 be kinder to us all!