From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 06:33:03 -0600
Okay FMLers,

I got some people offering to help, unfortuately, they are not within the
route of transport needed.  Thank you for your help though, I appreciate it.

However, I did get someone who offered to transport the kit from Dallas to
Denver, CO on the 12th of July!

Now, is there anyone willing to transport from Denver to anywhere in UT (I
live in Logan/SLC area and I will drive to meet you)... or at least from
Denver to Cheyenne?  Don't worry, I am not a member of the Osmond family
or have any wife(s). :-)

Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

Soon to be FIVE!

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://home.earthlink.net/~ferrethill/  *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *