From:
Kristi the Great <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 09:30:40 -0500
I assume from the post that you will be staying in a dorm room and they
won't allow pets?  That's pretty standard across the board, and try as hard
as you might, it's not likely to change anytime soon.  I have attended two
colleges myself, and all my friends are in various colleges around the US,
and all the dorms have that no pets rule.  The only way you're going to
get away with it is by sneaking your pets in with you, and I really don't
recommend that at all.  Your only other option is to get an apartment,
which is what I did (even though I couldn't really afford it and am now
back home living with my parents to pay off the bills I ran up, but that's
another story!).  Or go to the dorms and find someone who will take good
care of your ferret while you're away, and then resume care of your pet
on vacations...if you would like to e-mail me and discuss options, feel
free... [log in to unmask] is my addy.  I personally am of the mind that
living in college dorms sucks anyway.  but I had bad experiences.  anyway,
good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Morticia Stewart, Domestic Goddess of the Night
     (and I sell Pampered Chef too!)
The Mustelid Mob of Mayhem:
     Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki
The Felonious Felines
     Boo and Casey
visit us at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093
*ferrets are like potato chips - you can't have just one!*
My ICQ: 194656
My AOL IM name: EmaniaE (NOT e-mail)