From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:41:44 EST
I had a tremendous response to my question about how to handle a ferret
passing in a multi ferret household.  I have never had the experience as
I always had single ferrets growing up.

I wanted to know what to do, be prepared, so I won't have to stress and
fret about what to do when the time comes.  I didn't want to make poor
judgements and decisions I would regret.  Thank you so much for everyones
help.  I want you to know that if I have not replied to you privately yet,
I soon will.

I want readers to know that everyone that wrote me adamently said it helps
the ferrets to be able to say good bye when one has passed (or is passing).
I even had one letter telling me about a single ferret household where the
ferret passed, and the cat that never seemed to care much, mourned for
three months.  I know what to do now... epecially if Ping or Pong ever
leave each other.

Thank you and to all those that have had such heartbreaking losses.... I'm
sorry.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/