Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:41:19 -0800
As has been pointed out, there are a lot of people - and their
animals -  out there who need help. And, there are a lot of people
out there with money. For those of us who would like to get our hands
on that money, here is one way we can help. Let's use their money.

1. Re: Animal Rescue site vote and The Educated Ferret This site will
send you a daily reminder to vote - or you can make it your home page.
<http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/subscribe.faces?siteId=3&subscribeTo=reminder%20service>

Another thing you can do to sign up is, after you click, go to the
left side of the page and click on the "Daily Click Reminders" button.
You will get a daily reminder and after you donate food for animals,
you can vote for your favorite shelter. (At the same time you can
support 5 other charities in under a minute.)

2. Support Contestants.
For example, Troy Lynn has her pooch up at
<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=72E29DCDBA2A546CD3E16F9575A760F7>

3. The Ferret Giving Tree.
In the past 3 FMLs I have looked for the link. Could we post it at
the top of the FML digest on a daily basis until all the ferrets have
Santas?

[Moderator's note: Definitely not at this point as it's not even "live"
yet. But... probably not in the future either; while I have no problem
with an occasional post about the Tree, I don't want to promote one
group by displaying its link in every issue in preference to any other
group needing help. BIG]

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we