From:
"D. Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:05:23 -0400
> From: R Downs
>Before I post the links, I want to share THREE personal experiences
>resulting from the show.

Well ... I had a neighbor cut out a blurb about it in the TV Guide and
bring it over a couple of days before the show aired to let me know,
just in case I didn't know about it. He knows my passion for these
little guys and thinks they are fascinating ... his wife has other
opinions, LOL.

I had to work that night until 10pm ... but knew it was on again at
1:00am . . so stayed up after getting home to watch it then, even
though I have ordered the DVD and despite the fact that I had to be
back to work for 6am, LOL.

I was surprised that a couple people from work actually watched it
(good thing I did too after all, LOL)... and they were AMAZED that
there was such a thing as the "Buckeye Bash" and that it was such a
big deal :-) But they also felt that the parts about ferrets biting
wrists and noses should have been left out ... said it gave the wrong
impression about ferrets in general All in all though ... they loved
the show and said that the ferrets in it were all beautiful. They even
said that the part about "The Rainbow Bridge" was beautiful and one
even cried ... she doesn't have ferrets, but she lost her dog and was
glad that there was such a place for lost pets. I printed out the
Rainbow Bridge Poem and took it in to her ... she loved it!

OH ... and by the way .... NOT a word from any of my "family" about
it :-(

Dianna