Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:37:41 EST
Hello all

I so enjoyed reading the different possible ways to make things a bit
smoother and sweeter for all in the Secret Santa event, that I too
forgot to thank the person who spent hours and hours and hours on
this... What a major undertaking! And all those emails that followed
putting in all the pics and info... Good Gravy.

THANK YOU so much.

Despite some glitches that come with this kind of event and imperfect
human beings and situations various and sundry.... so many ferret
shelter moms and dads had a glitter and gleam of joy in their never
ending lonely days of devotion to the ones we love so much.

Where were my manners? Why have I not thought to say thank you before
now?

THANK YOU with all my heart.

For the ferrets:
Lisette