From:
Dory Drago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:49:43 -0700
Hello Ferret Lovers,

I came across this post on the animal list [log in to unmask]
I monitor various animal lists because occasionally someone has a huge
emergency of some kind and must dump their animals ASAP.  Last week a
woman needed re-home a number of pet pigs or she was going to send them
to slaughter.  Nice.

The lady below has ferrets she needs to re-home, so hopefully someone
here can help.

Regards,
Dory & the furry gang