From:
Rhea Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:21:11 EST
Some of you may remember that recently my 4 year old Elvira was diagnosed
with probable liver cancer by ultrasound.  That was January 21, and she
died this past Friday, March 5.  Thankfully, she ate well and seemed to
be in no apparent pain all the way until the end.  I was not looking
forward to having to take her to the vet to have her put down.  She was
always so stressed and upset there!  A couple of days before she died
she even "attacked" the buttons on my TV remote!  She hated those
things!!!  LOL

She will be greatly missed by me and her mates, Rascal, Oliver, Chessie &
Tubby.

Rhea