From:
Cynthia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:08:44 -0500
Hi all I need some help..or suggestions.  Yesterday I gave notice at my job
of three years (in southern MN)..needed to get out as things were very bad
at the organization.  I have worked there as a therapist for three years
and decided my mental health was too important.  I have obtained a new job
in the Minneapolis area at a substantially less rate of pay.  My dilemma is
this.  I currently rent a house and the landlord is great.  I can't afford
to commute to the Minneapolis for too long (60 miles one way) and I would
like ot relocate.  I probably will have to take a second job to make up
the moneyI am losing.  I would like to move closer to the cities but am
concerned about renting propeerty with my furry herd...7 ferrets and one
samoyed.  If anyone has any suggestons please let me know.  If you are in
the MN area and know of some rental property please email me that also.  My
friends say I may need to give up my babies but I don't want too.  i really
need some suggestions or ideas.  Please email me privately.

Thanks,

Cynthia and the furry herd