From:
Matthew Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:34:12 -0700
>I cannot be evicted!  Landlords have made it clear that they are NOT
>happy.  Can anyone take in two fuzzies???  I'm in East Tennessee.
>Greeneville to be exact.  I will drive half way or...??

Laura,

Check your local and State Landlord and Tenant act.  Your landlord may not
legally be allowed to evict you in the winter.  Many states have little
known laws that limit eviction during the cold months.  This doesn't help
you come spring, but would at least buy you time.

Good Luck!
Matthew and Paula (wife) in CO with Sherlock, P.B., and Gryphon (ferrets) +
Quinn and Seneca (canines) + a mess of fish.